This is a list of known content modifications, engine tweaks and unofficial patches for Fallout 1.
- The Fallout 1 branch is discontinued. v1.18e is the latest compatible branch (found here)
- Created by Mash. Adds many graphical fixes and features including higher resolution and DirectX modes
Fallout Fixt (recommended)
- Created by Sduibek. Compiles all patches and mods listed here, (includes Sfall and Fallout 1 High Resolution Patch) except Fallout Revisited and the Update Mod. Fallout Fixt is NOT compatible with these two mods!!
- The aim of this project is to bring the first Fallout game into the engine of the second while utilizing Fallout 2's features. The mod also features lots of bugfixes which make "the game run more stable than even the original with patches." (Lexx's NMA Post under "Notable Features") This is not a 1:1 copy of the first game however, if you want to play the 100% real O.G experience, you should grab the original Fallout 1 + Fixt instead of this mod.
- Must install before v1.3.x patch! - Latest available version is 1.2.1
- Latest available version is 1.3.5
- Allows hirelings--Ian, Tycho, Katja, Dogmeat--to be given combat orders, equip new armors, and gain 2 levels each. Latest available version is 3.5
- Restores 4 quests and 27 NPCs. Latest available version is 1.2.5
- Restores invasions, some random encounters, and adds content to caravans. Latest available version is 1.0b1
- Previously known as the Fatal Damage Mod