Q: Can I mix and match the patches?
A: NO, the Fallout Update Mod v1.2.5 is NOT compatible with everything. It can be used with the official patch to v1.1 only. Don't make a mistake!
Q: What's the patch install order?
- Fallout Restoration Mod
- Fallout 1 High Resolution Patch
- Sfall - No longer being developed for Fallout 1, must use version 1.18e!
- Fallout Patch v1.2.x must be installed even if you game version already reads as 1.2.
- You have to start a new game after the installation of all patches and mods.
- Missing children, requires the children fix from [NMA] if you don't know if this applies, DL the patch anyway, it doesn't hurt.
- Current RC of semi-offical patch (v1.2.1) already bundled with children graphics fix. No additional download required.
- Nimrod's dialogue fixes are not compatible with the latest TeamX's patches until further notice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.